Garden Gaiters can be worn over anything to protect your clothing and skin from harmful thorns, branches and slivers. With water resistant coated nylon fabric, this pair of Garden Gaiters® will also protect your arms from poison oak/ivy and chemical sprays. Easy to use and comfortable to wear. Just slip over your arms. Fasten the wrist straps and you’re ready to go.
- Pruning roses
- Trimming thorny bushes
- Picking fruit Picking Berries
- Cutting palm fronds
- Handling small animals like rabbits
- Trimming trees
- Carrying firewood
- Carrying masonry or lumber
- Around poison oak or ivy
Why Armwear is the best solution: While gardening, a long sleeve shirt will only provide a small amount of protection. Garden Gaiters® Armwear are made of rugged 1000D coated nylon for superior protection.
- They allow you to reach into thorny bushes worry free.
- Affordable and easy to use
- Sold in pairs and now available in two sizes
- Fits over or under the glove cuff
- Long lasting durability
- Easy to clean, simply rinse or wash in warm soapy water and hang to dry
- Water resistant
- Guards against scratches